Other Alpha Sources
- The Epicurean Dealmaker gives some indispensable clothing advice to women in the financial services sector and yes my dear female reader, you will get offended. But deep down you will know it is the truth.
- The Squid goes long on copper and I must say that I agree with them. I think I would be able to build a strong case for a long copper position in the second half of 2011.
- Simon Ward gives us some bad news on China in so far as goes his view that inflation is likely to stay higher for longer (a whiff of India here?) and thus how it is not yet all engines go in the great East. I would have mapped in a relative acceleration in H02-2011, but I might have been too optimistic here
- Global Macro Monitor peruses yesterday's risk bounce and asks whether it is now all over for risk-off.
- Volume of house sales leads house prices in Australia.
- The ERCI says slowdown but no recession in the US. How much more deterioration would it take for them to push the R-button?